We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
About the Symptoms and Treatment of the Most Serious, Lethal Allergic Reactions in Food Allergy dr. Бdбm Balogh pediatrician, an allergy specialist and a doctor at the Buda Allergy Center.If You Have Food Allergies In Your Child - What To Do If You Have Trouble?
It can also cause allergies to a wallIf your child is diagnosed with food allergies, he should continue to avoid the foods that cause his symptoms. Adherence to the diet also requires great care from the patient and the environment, as many foods available include the most common allergens - milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, or sour. If an allergic child accidentally consumes any of these, regardless of how much he or she consumes, he or she will have symptoms of allergy. The amount of food that causes complaints varies from one to the other. Symptoms may be milder or severe. In the latter case, we are talking about anaphylaxis.Mild allergic symptoms may include:
- swelling of the face, lips or eyes
- itching on the lips, in the mouth
- cheating (all over the body), itching other skin rashes
- nausea, abdominal pain or malaise
What should you do if you have mild allergic symptoms?In this case, stay with the child and watch for the rest of the time. If unchanged, antihistamines may be given orally for allergic symptoms.
Signs of anaphylaxisBased on the definition of the Wold Allergy Organization, sudden onset of anaphylaxis, from a few minutes after eating, to a few hours. The following symptoms are recognized:
- swollen (swollen) tongue, difficulty in swallowing, hoarseness or persistent coughing
- problems with breathing (nonsense, onion, continuous coughing)
- low blood pressure, paleness, numbness
What should we do about anaphylaxis?If your child is likely to have ingested food containing allergies, and we are thinking of anaphylaxis based on the symptoms, do the following:
- lay it down, but if it is so difficult to lay it,
- use the epinephrine pen, if available. If this is not possible, call for emergency care immediately.
- if you have food allergic childhood asthma, we also use an asthma seizure inhaler
- we call emergency care for the patient (whenever we think of anaphylaxis).
Not all food allergies cause anaphylaxisAllergies are made up of several components and each ingredient has different properties. Today, we have the ability to test allergens as a whole and their components in a single test, and multiplex allergy tests are suitable for this - explains dr. Balogh Бdбm. This is a good option because if your child is allergic to one or more meals, you can have all the tests done with a single blood test. there is a high risk of anaphylaxis in the child or, in the case of a dietary defect, only a mild allergic reaction, and the risk of consuming "trace" (labeled with traces) garments.Related articles in Food Allergy:
- This is the most common food allergy in young children
- It can also indicate a food allergy if your baby wears up frequently at night
- Generalized allergy, anaphylactic shock