We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Iron deficiency and the following ailment are ailment that affects every third person.One in three people is iron deficient (fotу: iStock)One third of the world's population, according to WHO, more than a billion people have iron deficiency, which, if sustained, can lead to iron deficiency ), but a quarter of the school population and the elderly, and 30 percent of women, are also poor. Iron is less common in men than in men, but it is also 12.7 percent more likely to occur in the human body.
- in DNA synthesis,
- in brain development,
- in our cellular energy production processes,
- our immune system is working,
- our heart and water muscles supply oxygen
- It is also an essential component of blood hemoglobin, which delivers oxygen to cells.
- deterioration of the general health,
- we get sick more easily,
- in severe cases, iron deficiency anemia develops.
Symptoms of ironIf our body does not get enough iron, it first uses the iron stores, when these reserves are exhausted, then the symptoms of iron deficiency appear:
- concentration disturbance
- solving unusual things.
- What is the greater risk of iron deficiency anemia?
- A quarter of humanity is poor and two out of two are celiac
- Hungarian small children do not consume enough iron